Transcript Requests

Select the type of transcript you need.

Official transcripts are provided by the National Student Clearinghouse. The transcripts can be sent electronically to institutions and individuals (including yourself), or they can be picked up at the Office of Administrative Services. There can be a fee of up to $4 for this service.

Unofficial transcripts are available through your CAMS student portal. You'll need to log on to the portal with your Ozarks Logon ID and password to view or print your transcript.

Can't access your CAMS student portal?

If you're not able to access your CAMS student portal, you can send your written request for an unofficial transcript to the University's Transcript Coordinator.

Because your signature is required, transcript requests are not accepted over the phone!

  1. Complete the form. Don't forget to sign it!
  2. Scan your completed form as a PDF or JPG or take a picture of your completed form with your phone.
  3. Send your file to the Transcript Coordinator by:
    • Email to:
    • FAX to: 479-979-1476
    • Mail to: University of the Ozarks, Attn: Transcript Coordinator, 415 N College Avenue, Clarksville, AR 72830

Please allow up to two business days for processing. More time may be required during peak ordering periods.