Policies and Forms

Document NameDescription
Emotional Support Animal RequestForm used by students to request approval for an Emotional Support Animal.
Housing AgreementSign or view the housing agreement for the selected term.
Housing Exemption RequestRequest an exemption to the University's housing requirement.
Intramural/Activity Waiver Waiver form for individuals participating in intramurals or other campus activities.
Student Complaint LogIf you have an issue or concern with a university process or procedure that you are unable to resolve, use the Student Complaint Log to submit your issue to the Student Life Office.